Welcome to our latest blog post! We're thrilled to unveil major updates to the Build.One platform. In this blog post, we’ll focus on the New Visual Designer. These enhancements bring a more intuitive and efficient experience to your workflow. Let's discover what's new in Build.One. 🚀
New Catalogue of Objects
Say goodbye to the old way of sifting through endless lists to find what you need. Our brand-new catalogue of objects is all about efficiency and ease - finding the right objects for your projects is now a breeze. You'll wonder how you ever managed without this smoother, faster and more intuitive experience!
- Filtering. It's now possible to filter for names and types of objects
- Relevance. The results only comprise options that are compatible with the currently displayed screen
Easier Configuration: Attributes
We've also given a fresh look to how you view and use attributes. Our new system groups attributes in a way that's not just easy on the eyes but also makes perfect sense. This means less time searching and more time doing. Plus, we've put a big focus on stability, ensuring that everything you work with is reliable and up to the task.
- Overview. Attributes are now grouped
- Pre-selected options. Dropdown menus instead of text fields mean no more guessing
- Tooltips now display additional info on attributes without having to look them up
Many Small Changes
This update includes many more UX and stability improvements that you may or may not see right away. One of the most-requested features has finally made it into our public version: Auto-save! No more smashing that save button all the time. But many more improvements will make your experience even smoother.
The New Visual Designer is gradually rolling out to our customers and partners with an existing Build.One installation. If you want to get your hands on it first, please reach out!